Join the Fishbowl Team!
Lead iOS Developer
We are looking for a talented and experienced iOS engineer to be Fishbowl’s lead mobile developer. The ideal candidate is design and product oriented, and is used to translating a vision into a beautiful mobile experience that delights users. You’re a scrappy self-starter, and thrive when given the opportunity to have a huge impact.
You’ll be the iOS lead developer for our popular iOS app that is used on average 15 minutes per day by our users. You’ll be coordinating with our backend engineer (Node.js/Mongo/Heroku) as well as another mobile developer (Android focused).
- Deliver innovative, engaging client-facing products on mobile devices (iOS).
- Provide a level of technical leadership to the mobile application development team.
- Apply engineering best practices with unit-tests, code reviews, and scalable infrastructure.
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Work with remote teams in an Agile environment.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related education/experience
- 3+ years of experience with iOS mobile apps development
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Strong product sensibilities.
- Expert with Objective-C (and Swift preferably), iPhone SDK and native application development
- Expert with developing adaptive user interfaces that scale to different form factors
- Live apps on the AppStore that you played a key role in developing
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Passion for learning technologies, sharing with team and growing
Interested? Please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "LEAD MOBILE DEVELOPER - YOUR NAME" including a resume and a short note explaining your interest in the position.