The Fishbowl Ambassador Program
- A person who acts as a representative or promoter of a specified activity: he is a good ambassador for the industry.
- See also: Champion, Promotor, Leader.
Ambassadors help bring Fishbowl’s mission to their industry and city. Our shared goal is to provide professionals with a community where they can establish meaningful connections and have conversations about work that are entertaining and relevant.
What Is It?
- An opportunity to be seen as a leader within your industry and city.
- An opportunity for professionals frustrated with the status quo; frustrated that work is not social.
- Help organize fun events like Happy Hours and meet ups in your city for others in your industry to connect.
- Invite your friends and coworkers to industry events, and share Fishbowl on Social Media.
What You Get:
- A sweet personalized welcome package with swag!
- Community moderation privileges.
- Access to a private Ambassadors community feed.
- First access to new product features.
- Meet ups with other Ambassadors in your city.
- Direct access to Fishbowl’s Product team (we discuss ideas from our Ambassadors every Monday).
- Access to events with Industry Influencers in your city exclusively for Ambassadors.
- Fill out the form below!